How we work
We offer and deliver:
- A single contact and source of responsibility for each project
- Comprehensive services, including design and management services
- Total solutions taking into account the customer's business model
- Value engineering
- Commitment to deliver quality products, on time and within budget
We have in-house experience in providing expertise in the following fields:
- Energy engineering
- Fire protection & life safety
All engineering disciplines interact during the detailed engineering phase of a project to produce plans and documents that our clients and design team members can walk through. Projects are managed and coordinated by our principals, and our key professionals consistently deliver quality services on time, within budget, and tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
We make extensive use of computer-aided design technology and state-of-the-art Revit system modeling tools. Our engineering staff specializes in start-to-finish computer-aided design, from schematic through design development construction documents. We also use the latest simulation and analysis software, such as Trane Trace, EnergyPro, DOE-2.1E, eQuest, SKM Electrical System Analysis and proprietary spreadsheet tools for our load calculations and energy savings analysis.